Wednesday, July 23, 2014

About Me

Hey there! If you're reading this, great! You've found my blog! Either you've already taken a class with me or all the shameless self promoting I've been doing on Twitter and Facebook is working and you were so curious you couldn't help but come check it out!

That's me!
In case you don't know, I'm Haley and I'm 18 years old. I'm about to enter my sophomore year of college and, even though I've only been teaching jewelry classes for about two months, I've been making and occasionally selling jewelry for about ten years.
I encourage anybody - no matter how young or old - who is interested in learning how to create jewelry to sign up for one of my classes so that I can share one of my favorite pastimes with as many people as I can.
If you have any questions about classes, supplies, or jewelrymaking in general, send me an email. I look forward to hearing from you!


No comments:

Post a Comment