Saturday, January 31, 2015

February Class Schedule at Michael's!

Below are all of the classes being offered during the month of February at Michael's. As always, send me an email if you have any questions or a date or time does not work out for you. I understand that everybody has different and busy schedules which makes it difficult for me to schedule classes as conveniently as possible for as many people as possible. I welcome and encourage you to send me an email if you want to take a class that isn't offered at a convenient time for you and will do everything that I can to accommodate any schedule. I look forward to hearing from and hopefully seeing some of you during the month of February!


Spring Statement Necklace
February 3 2:00-4:00
February 24 2:00-4:00


Jewelry 101 
February 10 6:00-8:00


Jewelry Beginner, Instructor's Choice
Though it is named Instructor's Choice, this class is essentially an hour and a half private lesson for you to ask me any questions or learn any technique that is not offered in another class. I have classes in the works to teach seaglass wrapping, pearl knotting, and metal stamping and hammering techniques. If you are interested in any of the above or something else entirely than this class is for you!
February 7 2-3:30
February 21 2:00-3:30
February 28 2:00-4:00


Wire Wrapped Sweetheart Bracelet
February 17 2:00-3:30





No comments:

Post a Comment