Hello!
This post is to announce a few things, the first of which being that I am no longer working as a Jewelry Instructor at Michael's in Flemington. I am so thankful for the year that I was able to spend teaching there and I have learned a lot about myself and how others learn. Unfortunately I was having trouble maintaining a schedule that appealed to students while keeping up with my studies and had to make the decision to leave.
If reading this makes you sad because you will miss me I don't blame you (I am pretty great after all) but I also have good news! I will begin posting on this blog regularly so you can keep up with all of the fun happenings in my life and what I am up to as I finish up my last two years of college. Of course I will continue to post about my creative endeavors but if arts and crafts aren't your thing, fear not! I will also include the things I'm cooking, what I'm wearing, and how I'm navigating through the beginning stages of adulthood!
A final topic that I will begin to discuss in greater detail will be my food allergies. I have a lot of plans in the works for informative and conversational posts regarding college, dating, parties, and just life in general with multiple food allergies but that will all come in a later post.
For now just hang tight as I work on the format of this blog and the frequency of my postings and stick around cause things are about to get interesting!
xoxo
Haley
No comments:
Post a Comment